I’m pleased to announce that the Woodley Dojo will reopen on Monday 7th September.
We will be running 2 lessons as follows:
- 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm for all grades
- 7.15 pm to 8.45 pm for brown belts and above
There will be a maximum of 14 students allowed in each class. Booking and payment must be made online at https://tvsk.co.uk/store/ If you attend with out booking and the class is fully booked you will be turned away.
Social distancing will be in place for these classes.
- Please wash your hands before and after the class and maintain a minimum of 2 metres from other students unless you are part of the same family.
- If possible arrive at the hall already changed and ready to start the class.
- Unfortunately sparring will not be permitted and you should refrain from kiai-ing.
- Masks are optional when training but should be worn at all other times whilst in the building
- Leave promptly after the class
I look forward to seeing you in one of the classes.