The brown and black belt course scheduled for Sunday 11th October will go ahead and will be held at St. Crispin’s Leisure Centre, Wokingham from 9.30 to 11.30 am.
Due to social distancing requirements there will not be a grading after the course. The course will count towards the course requirement for dan gradings when they recommence. Please bring your licence with you. You can renew it on the day if it has expired.
Whilst payment on the day will be accepted numbers are limited and you will be unable to participate if the class is full and you haven’t booked. You can book and pay online here.
Social distancing will be in place for this class.
- Please wash your hands before and after the class and maintain a minimum of 2 metres from other students unless you are part of the same family.
- If possible arrive at the hall already changed and ready to start the class.
- Unfortunately sparring will not be permitted and you should refrain from kiai-ing.
- Masks are optional when training but should be worn at all other times whilst in the building
- Leave promptly after the class
I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on Sunday.